Information about Submission
The academic (faculty, students, and researchers) and professional communities are invited to submit the oral/poster presentation proposals papers to the AI2SD’2019 conference. Research Orals/posters should highlight research and training including preliminary results, completed studies, summaries of relevant published research (for which you are the author), and position papers. The aim of the orals/posters session is to facilitate dissemination of research results.
- For Oral communication (4-8 pages, can exceed 8 pages),
- Download the Word Template >>> Here
- Download the Latex Template >>> Here
- For Poster communication ,
- Download the Template for Abstract (1 page) >>> Here
Download the Template for Poster .PPT (85cm/60cm) >>> Here
- All the authors of the Poster Communication will be invited to submit the regular version for an eventual publication of their paper within Special Issue of AI2SD'2019 conference.
Authors are requested to submit their papers (Oral and Poster) electronically using the online conference Easy chair management system in PDF format before the deadline ( The Easy Chair System closed for new submissions, and will be open from 20/04/2109 to 28/04/2019 ).
Interesting note :
Due to many requests of authors who has finished the manuscript preparation and couldn't submit their papers before deadline, the Organisation Committee decided to make available to the authors a specific email (email@example.com
After opening the Easy Chair Submission Platform it will be closed automatically 28/04/2019 at midnight and no new submission will be allowed after this date. You should submit your Poster Abstract (1 page) and/or Full paper (More than 4 pages) from 20/04/2018 until 28/04/2019 at midnight, and you can improve and update it Thereafter.